- Apple wants you to buy more of it’s subscriptions. (I mean obviously). So it’s using popular ones to accelerate not so popular ones. And it’s called bundling.
- Here’s how it works: Say you currently pay for Apple TV+ and Spotify. But with this bundle it’ll make more sense for you to switch to Apple Music from Spotify.
- Anyways, this bundle is now available to buy.
- Go to the App Store. Tap on the profile icon and go to ‘Subscriptions’. And there will be the option to buy Apple One.
ICYMI, here’s what you get:
- Individual ($14.95 a month): Apple Music, Arcade, TV+ and 50GB on iCloud. (You save $6)
- Family ($19.95 a month): same as individual but 200GB on iCloud. Ohh and yeah you can share it with upto 5 people. (You save $8)
- Premier ($29.95 a month): same as Family but 2TB on iCloud and Apple News+ and Fitness+ (which will come late 2020). (You save $25)
- This bundle was first announced in an Apple Event. (Here’s our quick summary of the event!)