- Google’s Stadia, Microsoft’s xCloud and all cloud based gaming services were barred on the iPhones.
- ButApple has changed some App Store rules allowing cloud gaming if iut follows some guidelines.
- Firstly, all the games must be submitted individually to the App Store. This means if you want to play a cloud based game you’ve download a small sized client.
- Thinkof it like you’ll have to download mini file anytime you want to watch a show on Netflix
- Microsoftsays it goes against what cloud gaming is meant for which is that you can hop onto any game with a tap.
- SoStadia’s app will just provide a catalogue with links to App Store.
- Secondly, all cloud based games should be available to use independently without buying the subscription they come with.
- Meaning you can play a cloud based game by buying just that game and not the whole cloud gaming subscription. But it breaks the whole business model of cloud gaming.