- Campus, a section of the fb app specifically for college students.
- Here, students can interact only with peers at their school; they can access a Campus-only News Feed and join Groups, events, and group chat rooms, called Campus Chats, pertaining to campus life
- They’ll even have access to a “Campus directory” where they can find and friend other students.
- To access Campus, you will have to provide your .edu email address and your graduation year.
- You’ll have a separate profile for Campus to share college related stuff which is irrelevant to other friends.
- You can also add or remove your major, classes, hometown, dorm, and minor.
- More the information you add, more you can find classmates. (And enrich Facebook’s ad targeting)
- Currently, students of these 30 universities around the US can access Campus: Johns Hopkins, Northwestern, University of Louisville, Vassar, and Virginia Tech.
total time saved