That’s the name of the Apple event on Nov 10.
But first a story—
People believed computers were not a highly profitable business. Because…
- People don’t buy them as often
- And when they buy, most of the profits goes to the part manufacturers like Intel who make processors.
Apple was able to prove that wrong. Today they’re one of the world’s most valuable company (among some Saudi Arabian Oil Companies) 🛢️
How did they do it?
They took most of the manufacturing under their own control. They manufacture the chips for the iPhones themselves — and save millions of dollars. 💸
But for a long time, Macs were labelled “Intel Inside”. Apple’s changing it now.
The next line Macs will run entirely on Apple’s own processors — Apple Silicon — and they’re coming at this event.
This transition means:
- Intel will lose 10% of it’s sales 📉
- Macs will be more powerful, and may even run iOS apps.
- Ohh and one more thing — their prices will go furher up! 📈